Best Uniforms

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminded me of something funny that happened....

Last year in the SCV Alumni Corps, we were learning the bottle dance. SCV signature. Being the 90's girl, I asked if we're supposed to smile while doing this. Let me just say, to this day, the girls still give me crap about that.

D'OH!

Kanika - note to self: Unless they specifically SAY to smile during the Bottle Dance, DON'T!

We NEVER smiled during performance. It was all about ATTITUDE... :huh:-

I thought the white Blue Knights guard unis in 2000 were really... hot.

Plus, the white with blue trim contrasted and fit well with the corps black and blue with white trim corps uniforms.

But mostly, they were just hot that year.

Always loved competing at shows with the Blue Knights...

I thought the white Blue Knights guard unis in 2000 were really... hot.

Plus, the white with blue trim contrasted and fit well with the corps black and blue with white trim corps uniforms.

But mostly, they were just hot that year.

Always loved competing at shows with the Blue Knights...

couldnt agree more! Blue Knights were THE hot guard there for a few years b**bs

id have to say the best, classiest guard uniform ive ever seen (since costumes began to be the norm) would be SCV 2000. Wow...beautiful. They looked fantastic in them and it fit the show so well. Another big reason i love them....the guys dont look stupid in them. Theres so many instances where (especially in a guard that is mostly girls with a guy or two) that they seem to pick whats best for the girls, and ignore the fact that the male version looks ridiculous. Well, these looked great all around!

i also really like the years the Cadets have gone with the 40's look...but maybe thats just because i think that look is incredibly sexy on a woman b**bs

SCV 91 is another favorite....perfectly fit the show. i also want to throw in that i found this guard incredibly intriguing with their use of other guard...um...devices. I thought the umbrellas, fans, bamboo sticks, and giant kite things at the end were all incredibly cool and effective.

Cavies 98/SCV 02...are in a cool catergory of their own with me. They are both uniforms that celebrated their tradition and history in their corps anniversary years...props to them for doing that!

BD 00...another great tie in of the costume with the show theme.