Performance on the DVD

for those that marched/ were involved, i was wondering how many others wished that they had a different show recorded for the DVD, or if not, what was particularly good about that performance. i remember feeling particularly disappointed in my brass performance at prelims compared to other recent shows.

i thought this could make viewing the DVD more interesting...

I honestly don't think I had a good performance personally finals week. Grand Finals was definitely the best, but I'm really overcritical and thought that I wasn't very good. I've seen the DVD of our prelims performance, I don't really want to see it again....I can't wait to see the finals performance though.

I honestly don't think I had a good performance personally finals week. Grand Finals was definitely the best, but I'm really overcritical and thought that I wasn't very good. I've seen the DVD of our prelims performance, I don't really want to see it again....I can't wait to see the finals performance though.

I'm with you on that, I didn't even finish watching the show at the booth and I got the APD... and I'm beating myself up b/c it could have ben 10x better. On my part at least.

I've seen the DVD of our prelims performance, I don't really want to see it again....

haha, i've only heard it... but, yeah... no, i don't listen to it very much. i'm hoping the finals recording is as good as it felt on the field.

last year's final performance probably wasn't the best brass performance we had, but i felt like it was the best recording from an excitement/energy perspective, so i think it was the best one that could've gone on the recording.

Personally I belive tealsound best performance was semifinals(divisional Finals) Night, there was energy and the Exelence it was great. Judges didnt think so, but oh well. I felt saturday was a kidna of flat performance for us It probably was the Heat but I really didnt think we clicked saturday morning.

Which Is why im not to sure if i want the dvd

but ill probably buy it anyway.

My finals perfomrance wasn't the best. mine felt like the teal sound guy's, kinda flat during finals week, but I guess that happens. Wasn't bad...just had no energy. The best show I had was in Van Buren and I literally cried while coming off the field it was so good. I guess you can't really top that...only wish I would have felt that at finals.

yeah, i must say that the extraordinary events ECJ went through last year at finals and having a home crowd this year at finals definitely made finals week more exciting/emotional... i wasn't almost crying this year like i was last year as i came off the field, but i was at retreat.

Heh... I wasn't there with you guys last year, but I definitely remember coming off the field this year going "oh my gosh... that was it. that was the show." My feet were on fire and I stood in front of a marimba the entire time...

Is the DVD of finals or grand finals? I just wanted clarity, thanks.