1992 Cadets drum major Dave Roulier, 13 years later

Were those intros only on the PBS broadcast?? I have the VHS's back to '94, and they started at '99 for me....'98 had random sections introducing the corps. I'd really like to see the DM intros from those years before, I always liked those.

If I remember correctly, the intros were on the DCI videos. But it's been forever and a day since I saw the legit vids (all I own anymore from back then are DVD's or PBS videos). I'm pretty sure the intros are on them, though, because I remember watching the DCI-bought videos with friends and digging the legit NY accent on Dave R.

--

doug

• 8 months later...

Note: he is also the person who throws the soprano 15 feet in the air and catches it in the Cadets 1990 show. How he did that each time is beyond me...

• Like 1

Note: he is also the person who throws the soprano 15 feet in the air and catches it in the Cadets 1990 show. How he did that each time is beyond me...

If I remember correctly, he dropped it once. He was allowed to toss it since he was using his own soprano and not a Corps owned soprano. I marched with Dave in '87 and '90, he's a great guy.

If I remember correctly, he dropped it once. He was allowed to toss it since he was using his own soprano and not a Corps owned soprano. I marched with Dave in '87 and '90, he's a great guy.

Haha...who gave him that idea anyway?

The meeting the drum major was a part of the broadcast from '91 (if not earlier) to '94

*insert name(s) here*

Drum major(s) for *insert corps name here*

*insert corps director's name here*

Then a couple of words about the show you were about to see

Edited by JMS0527