'Tis The Season

I have the TubaChristmas music in G on my website.

http://tubadon.com/Tubachristmas.htm

Having no problem with the web site you have provided. I just need to download kodack something or another to get the music for my son.

Woo hoo. One more week. I need to get ahold of the school and get the horn for Tom and we will be all set. This will mean so much to Tom and T.J. since this will probably be Tom's last performance anywhere for awhile. :( Career changes are taking Tom away from drum corps for at least a year. I know this is going to be hard for him but when we can I will make sure we go see a show or two.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer, looks like the tubadon thing is down. And the order form for the parts shows that the office is closed Dec. 1 to 31. Guess I better get my sight reading skills up to par. And learn to transpose via sight too. At least I got a decent bell lyer for my Euph. As if it wasn't already bell heavy.

Hey, this link is not working!

Some of us from Steel City are going to Tubachristmas on Sat the 10th. I have been playing in Tubachristmas with my bugle off and on since 1994.

Funny, one of the people from Steel called the Tubachistmas people and asked about bugles and they said that they frowned upon them!

I have the fingerings for the transpositions written in my Tubachristmas book.

I actually wrote them and got a letter back telling me that G bugles are not allowed... used my sousy last year..

OK, Tubadon.com is back up. I had some technical difficulties, but a new CPU fan seems to have done the trick. Sorry about the inconvenience.

I actually wrote them and got a letter back telling me that G bugles are not allowed... used my sousy last year..

I asked Dr. Crush who runs the Tubachristmas in Philly and he said it would be alright with him If I brought it next year.

Thanks Tubadon For the Parts.

I'm sorry about the problems with the website. If my website is down, email me and I'll send you the files. They are about 2mb each.

tubadon2000@yahoo.com

This event sounds like its gonna be soooooo dark,Mmm,like a black hole sucking in all trumpet players to their doom.

Go low brass. ^0^

Well, lemme tell ya, as a trumpet player (and former contra/bari player) I did this last year and had a ball. My son played his sousaphone. Tomorrow, I will strap on the bari again. My son will have his sousa. AND, my father in-law (Grampa, also a trumpet player) will be playing bari, along with my bro in-law (TJ's godfather) on G contra! (Thanks TubaDon!) It will be a real family affair, to be sure. I'll post the numbers and give a brief review tomorrow evening. I am really looking forward to this!