*** Renegades Open House Weekend 2006 ****

I heard the dragon overslept. My friend showed up to the open house and came back with a different story. This isn't a bashing of the renegades. I love them. I just wish they were more accurate with their information. I am still waiting for 1 corps to be 100% accurate with the information they post on here during the winter months. Again, please don't take this as a flame of the Renegades (although it probably will).

so care to give cold hard facts, or would yourather hide behind an anonymous troll like statement?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that sucked was the service @ Chevy's during dinner break. But don't pay attention to me, I was there to see the Powell Family since I'm not participating this coming season.

Btw, the hornline sounds good for this time of season. Can we be any more ambiguous??!!?? :P

Edited by wolf1

I heard that the Renegades, I mean a friend of mine told me, I mean I was there and they werent very loud at all, as a matter of fact the guy that fell out of his seat was pushed. After all if they were so great they'd say so. Let the drama begin!!!! Seriously we were just O.K. There is nothing for anyone to worry about we won't be a threat to you. UNTIL AUGUST!!!!!!!! Mwuhahahah! Mwuhahahahahahahah! Trav.