Meals on tour

tran

Thanks for the help everyone. Ill make sure I tell my parents. Any ideas for breakfast?

Breakfast burritos were a big hit with the corps I traveled with. Just scramble up some eggs, heat up some meat (if you can afford it), and roll them up in a burrito shell with shredded cheese. Put out some chopped veggies (i.e., tomatos, peppers) for the more adventurous kids, as well as salsa and sour cream.

Another easy one, if you have griddles, is french toast. Just bread, eggs, milk, and cinnamon.

If you want an electronic copy of a corps cookbook I have developed over the years traveling with Div. I and III corps, PM me with your email address. It has alot of recipes that yield between 125 and 250 helpings.

Oh yeah, lets not forget the ever so popular (and quite famous to my understanding) VK dogs! And if anyone on here asks me "WTF is a VK dog?"... I'm gonna slap you silly. Shame on you for not knowing :P

But it's grub to its finest :)

Is this a joke or for real?

OK Maestro767 go to the video store and rent the movie "The Jerk" with Steve Martin and you will get the Pizza in a cup reference.

i cant believe how everyone here could miss PB n J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a CLASSIC! (not sure if its a favorite tho lol)

hmm,i always liked the tuna/pasta salad or chicken salad....egg salad was good too.

yes, carbs and protein in massive amounts are important on tour.

i cant believe how everyone here could miss PB n J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a CLASSIC! (not sure if its a favorite tho lol)

hmm,i always liked the tuna/pasta salad or chicken salad....egg salad was good too.

yes, carbs and protein in massive amounts are important on tour.

I just assumed that everyone knew that PB&J is a requirement at all corps meals. God help the food crew that forgets to put out the PB&J at any meal ^0^ .

My personal favorites were always:

Tuna-Noodle Salad

Chicken Patty Salad (left over chicken patties cut up and thrown on top of lettuce greens)

Actually...just Chicken Patties on Buns are great too.

Mac and Cheese

And Grilled Cheese is usually good too.

Tuna-Noodle Salad

:spit:

just Chicken Patties on Buns are great too.

When I was on tour, these were affectionately called "chicken pucks" and on more than one occasion were actually used as hockey pucks in a brief parking lot hockey game, usually with hockey sticks we found in the school's gym.

You mean your corps did not eat filet mignon, lobster, and et touffee like ours did?

:P :P b**bs b**bs

You ate all that!!!!! Wow.

I didnt have meals that good.

Last year are most weirdest thing was.......................................... Hamburger buns and gravy!!

yum yum :laugh:- :mmm: :laugh:

Edited by tran