MBI selling DEG G Bugles

Brent

I got a response really quickly. In fact, an email today informed me that my euph was being shipped today. Which I am not sure happened or not being that it was MLK day and all. I know the Post Office was closed....not sure about UPS and Fedex though.

UPS, DHL, and FedEx were delivering today! USPS-Mail was not!

eBay Powerseller its my bread and butter to know about such things!

I got a response really quickly. In fact, an email today informed me that my euph was being shipped today. Which I am not sure happened or not being that it was MLK day and all. I know the Post Office was closed....not sure about UPS and Fedex though.

This is the person I contacted:

Brent Turner M.Ed

Corps Director

Minnesota Brass, Inc. Drum & Bugle Corps

director@mnbrassinc.org

www.mnbrassinc.org

612-743-8760 cell

Give him another try....I am sure that he isnt ignoring you on purpose. Maybe he just missed the original email.

Mark, thank you for the help. I was using the contact information from the first posting, which is the same on the MBI web-site: Please call Jim Patterson at: 651-334-3825 cell, or jimlee1963@aol.com. I will try Brent.

Mark, thank you for the help. I was using the contact information from the first posting, which is the same on the MBI web-site: Please call Jim Patterson at: 651-334-3825 cell, or jimlee1963@aol.com. I will try Brent.

2nd sop thanks for you inquiry and response. Jim does not read DCP, so if you are relying on that to get response then there will be none. If you give him a call he will get back to you in a couple of days. He has a full time job and has been selling the horns in his spare time, which can be a lot of work. If you give me your real name and some contact information, I will make sure Jim gets your request. mbidirector@hotmail.com or 612-743-8760.

I think we have a couple of mellos left, 2-3 baritones, 2-3 euphs and 2-3 tubas if anyone else is interested in still purchasing these horns. Please call Jim.

Edited by Brent

2nd sop thanks for you inquiry and response. Jim does not read DCP, so if you are relying on that to get response then there will be none. If you give him a call he will get back to you in a couple of days. He has a full time job and has been selling the horns in his spare time, which can be a lot of work. If you give me your real name and some contact information, I will make sure Jim gets your request. mbidirector@hotmail.com or 612-743-8760.

I think we have a couple of mellos left, 2-3 baritones, 2-3 euphs and 2-3 tubas if anyone else is interested in still purchasing these horns. Please call Jim.

Thank you Brent.

Just to clarify on my behalf, I sent my request to his email address, from my home address containing my real name and contact info, weeks ago. I called and left at least to 2-phone messages doing the same, weeks ago.

I sent you an email (director@mnbrassinc.org) this morning from my home address with the same info. Thank you for responding to my concerns.

I do understand just how busy he must be in doing this in addition to a full-time job, it’s just with a desire to acquire 6+ Sop’s, 6+ Mello’s, 6+ Bari’s and 10 Contra’s I felt if I didn’t get acquire communication quickly nothing would be left. From your list it looks like I was right. Congrats to MBI on such a successful sale.

Dave