Next Div I Corps to make a Big Move..........

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I think there will be an across the board improvement from all corps.

2. I hope to see SCV back where they intend to be.

3.Bluecoats show design has improved very much. There isn't anything holding them back.

4.I think Cavies and Capital Regiment will have great drum lines to watch and listen too. Capital Regiment could really get to be awesome this year with Ralph Hardimons influence.

5. I think the Southwest has 3 corps that will ihave much improved shows from Esperanza, Arizona Academy, and Pacific Crest.

6. As well the Oregon Crusaders have made excellent progress.

7. Random: What's this the Kingsmen are doing a fieldshow in '07? Wow.

Mom

PS. Crown baby! Keep it coming.

Oh-yah. Madison is back and guess what? We all know it's been awhile since they have played for the home town at finals.

Yikes!!

Mom

I'm going to say Southwind, they impressed me last year. But...um...yeah. Wooo.

Gonna put my money on the VK Shark.

animated%20shark.gif

One day, he'll be back.

Bawker for teh win.

Haha, oh yeah, I used "teh".

Gonna put my money on the VK Shark.

animated%20shark.gif

One day, he'll be back.

Curse you, Bawker - you stole my shark! :P

VK Shark is dangerous, though - they won the Timing and Penalties caption 22 years running.

Be warned.

most improvement is hard to define,especially at the top when you only have so far to go. But based on improvement or score will be madison, bluecoats, and crown. I think Colts might make it to the big dance this year.

By the way, Just because Bluecoats almost beat Blue Devils last year has nothing to do with BD having a down year because they didn't. The top three were just a little bit better this year, that dosen't mean blue devils were down, they were as good as always. So now let's give coats the credit they deserve and admit they had an exceptional year.

IMHO, Blue Stars are going to find Div I competition a lot stiffer than people have indicated, and they'll finish in the bottom quarter this year. Just look at most of the Div II champions from past years that have moved up, and they seemed to struggle a bit (vis-a-vis fans expectations) in year 1 as a Div I corps. And Blue Stars weren't even the Div II champions last year!

Corps to make a move this year:

SCV moves back into top 6

Blue Knights improves their position as well

Pacific Crest, Esperanza - both make semifinals

Edited by E-Daddy

hmmmmmmm