Any Finals Videos for Sale?

Mister E Man

I know it sounds like a copout, but you oughta check Ebay. Ever since the DVD's were released there's been a steady stream of them for sale over there, and usually under $20, too.

Use the search "drum corps." You might want to add "-drill" to that to get rid of the 50 listings of "marching band/drum corps drill software" that are stuck in there... :(

Mike

I know it sounds like a copout, but you oughta check Ebay. Ever since the DVD's were released there's been a steady stream of them for sale over there, and usually under $20, too.

Use the search "drum corps." You might want to add "-drill" to that to get rid of the 50 listings of "marching band/drum corps drill software" that are stuck in there... :(

Mike

LOL LOL, Mike...I always use the (-drill) 'cause Im so sick of seeing those listings.......and, I cant believe how low the finals vidos are selling for..I thought for sure I could get at least $50 - $100 for them, but now.....no way.

Of course, I could sell my high cameras, and top 25 videos.......nah !!!

~G~

I have '93, '97, '98, & '99 to sell if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out my auctions on EBay, under the seller Galen697. I'm offering all of my tapes dating back to '89.

Edited by Galen