All Drum Corps Internet Radio

Unfortunely this does not work for me.

81 27 and Scouts should be one now.....but they're not....

Must be doing something wrong...oh well, back to the videos....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! It's great! Can you put more of us div two and three kids on there?

Unfortunely this does not work for me.

81 27 and Scouts should be one now.....but they're not....

Must be doing something wrong...oh well, back to the videos....

If you block all popups the player won't work. Two ways to fix that.

One, download iTunes from Apple -- it is free for both the Mac and Windoze

iTunes will play the stream for you but you will have to keep the page

www.live365.com/stations/drumcorpsbum up to see what shows are playing

Another way (which I love) is to get the Live 365 player. It plays the stream AND shows the show names at the same time. It has a free trial and then cost a few dollars.

http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/rewards.cgi...load&tag=docfox

If you still have trouble, check here: http://help.live365.com/bin/topic.py?topic=21

Besides my station, Live365 has 10000+ stations including my other one: ALL BRASS radio www.live365.com/stations/docfox and several other all drum corps stations (see my post earlier in this thread). It is worth getting the bugs worked out.

Jim

• 5 months later...

I really want to listen to this, but it won't work for me!

When I click on your link, it brings me to the page, but the "click to listen" button image is missing. No worries, but when i click on it, a new screen opens with the dreaded "cannot find server" message. AAAARRRGGH!

Help?

(by the way, I am using Internet Explorer. I have iTunes and windows media player installed)

When I click on your link, it brings me to the page, but the "click to listen" button image is missing. No worries, but when i click on it, a new screen opens with the dreaded "cannot find server" message. AAAARRRGGH!

Help?

(by the way, I am using Internet Explorer. I have iTunes and windows media player installed)

Just found this...awesome....I'm using Mozilla, and it worked without a hitch...winamp plays da music just fine...

Too bad that you have to use purchased music, because I think it would be cool if you could toss in a drum cadence or drum break inbetween shows to use as time filler, and a neat little difference...

Just found this...awesome....I'm using Mozilla, and it worked without a hitch...winamp plays da music just fine...

Too bad that you have to use purchased music, because I think it would be cool if you could toss in a drum cadence or drum break inbetween shows to use as time filler, and a neat little difference...

Keep listening ... There are drum cadences and some tracks from the "Parking Lot 2005" DVD. You actually can buy those things b**bs

Jim

What site are you trying to use???

http://www.drumcorpsradio.net

Help?