Historical Drum Corps Babe of the Year Nominations

I was there! Cant remember who beat who? Had I know how cool you are Nancy I would have made it a point to get to know you! And I could have just let my 3 years older than you suaveness impress you.

Dan, here's the other one in that little tunnel at Manning Bowl...

Picture035.jpg

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooops, um just a tad HUGE!!! LOL

Anyway, 75, 76 & 77 was known for the years of the head being waaaayyy up.....

of course me and 1 other rifle took it to the extreme although you really cannot tell in this picture, it WAS extreme!

ooops, um just a tad HUGE!!! LOL

Haha. That happened to me too. Says that it is one size but certainly shows another! b**bs You are blessed to have so many pics. I wish I had more from when I marched. :(

• 1 month later...
Solo dancer, Bluecoats, 1988. That's all I got. Don't know her name. Anybody? Help?

You're talking about Tracey Morse

She was actually in a dance trio during the Soprano/Baritone duet (Steve Weiclaw and Jay Wise)

The trio was Tracey Morse, Kim Hilker and Ellen Yerkey (later married Jay Wise!). Each girl had a breif solo and Tracey was the standout.

I heard once that "Tracer" was voted Miss Firm 1988 by the Cavalier snare line. Great body and a beautiful smile.

IS this the girl of whom you speak?

86tracer.jpg

kf

Hey Sandy you look great, :laugh: but ta.......who's this Mr. Cutris guy???? :huh::huh::huh: ^_^

That's not Sandy, it's Sally. B) BTW, that's her hubby pictured with her. I asked her to put him up as well.