Forida Storm

From their website www.floridastorm.org

WINTER GARDEN, FL- The Florida Storm Drum and Bugle Corps,Inc. regretfully announced earlier this month that they will not be fielding a corps for the 2006 Drum Corps International Competition season. This decision comes after much debate and evauluation of the current level of participation from local musicians. We feel that this is due to lack of promotion and marketing on our part. Florida Storm announces that while they will not be fielding a full corps this year, they are looking into oppurtunities that will help their individual captions gain membership leading up to their 2007 Inaugural season.

The organization is launching an extensive fundraising effort to insure it's 2007 season wiull be a huge success. You can contact the organization by visiting it's website http://www.floridastorm.org at anytime for it's contact information......PR/FS23

Features

Coming Soon

Hey Craig--while you're in investigative mode, find out what happened to Windy City Drum and Bugle Corps.

A good source for Windy City information would be TUBAWARRIOR...a former Mystikal staffer who moved to the Chicago area and was supposed to be a part of their team...

I looked at the website and noticed that the Board of Directors is also the staff. I also think that I've seen the name of their Corps Director some where....a little help here...anyone?

• 1 year later...
I looked at the website and noticed that the Board of Directors is also the staff. I also think that I've seen the name of their Corps Director some where....a little help here...anyone?

This never got off the ground. It was a concept with no equipment, money etc. A couple of enthusiastic but VERY young folks. No camp etc ever took place.