Show of the Summer!

Junior

Its a 2 day focus show.

That's what I was wondering - 2 days or 1 - thanks! We will be at the LaCrosse show that Sunday as well and then like Andrew said...Finals week! Woo!

Another good show (okay maybe I'm a little biased...), should be Memphis Sound's home show in Jackson, TN on August 3rd. Tons of great West Coast corps as well as Academy and Revolution. According to the show website, the complete lineup as of right now is: Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets, Oregon Crusaders, Fever, The Academy, Impulse, Revolution, Yamato and Memphis Sound.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who has responded. I cannot wait to get my tickets. Even though I will be at finals in Madison, this will give me an opportunity to see the western II/III corps before then. I saw Fever, Oregon Crusaders and Blue Devils B for the first time ever in Denver. I cannot wait to see them as we as The Academy!! :grouphug:

wow.

that sounds like it'll be an AWESOME show

I know that MYSTIKAL will be at Michigan City on Sunday (preceded by Cedar Springs, MI on Friday, and Milwaukee, WI on Saturday)...

Should be an exciting set of shows...for everyone!

Yeah, ECJ will be in Milwaukee as well according to our website.

Looks like 2006 is shaping up to be a another very fun and competitive summer, Good luck to all :)

my sentiments, exactly