New Members

'Ello. Love the drum corps stuff. Wanna become a Bluecoat eventually. I come from Tennessee though so I'm also looking at auditioning for Music City and Spirit. It'll have to be 2011 though since I have Governor's School in the summer of 2010. Love marching with my High School Band and know that marching with a Corps would be that much more fun.

Hey! My fiancee is a Bluecoat trumpet! When she gets off tour I'll have her get on here and talk to you to see if she can help you out!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, been reading here a while, and now have an account.

• 1 month later...

Hello, DCP!

Craig S. Myers posting from Rome, New York, which is not too far away from either Utica (once home to the legendary Magnificent Yankees of the 1960's and 1970's) or Syracuse (one two three -- Brigs!!!).

The "csm" in my username are my initials. The "rimshot" to you snare drummers out there is obvious. I played snare for most of my drum corps days, from Yankee Cadets in 1968 to the Brigadiers Alumni up until 2006. I'm 52, still have my chops, and kept up with the young-uns back in 1992 and 1993 marching snare with the Rochester Crusaders.

I'd love to get into a mini-corps or traditional percussion ensemble that is within a short distance from Central New York State someday.

Looking forward to posting and reading a lot of "type-lice" (I'm showing my age LOL) in the future. Thanks for letting me aboard!

hello. I just signed up, I'm one of the contra players from Shenandoah Sound. I just finished marching my first season and look forward to next year.

Scooch!

Scooch! Welcome to DCP. :lle:

• 1 month later...

'Ello there

Name is Dijah, nice to meetcha. Currently a alto sax player in high school. Hopefilly will join the Cadets, Blue Devils, or Phatom Regiment for 2011. Trying to learn how to play trumpet or drums...wish me luck?

• 2 months later...
Hi, I have heard a lot of things about this site and thought I'd join!

Welcome! there's lot of Texas folk around here. I'm in Austin.