New Members

Hi!

This is my first post and I just wanted to check to see if my signature and pic look right! I'm an IDIOT! lol. :shutup:

Doh! Didn't put my avatar in right. Trying again! I SAID I was an idiot!! TEST 1, 2. lol. :shutup:

'Ello there

Name is Dijah, nice to meetcha. Currently a alto sax player in high school. Hopefilly will join the Cadets, Blue Devils, or Phatom Regiment for 2011. Trying to learn how to play trumpet or drums...wish me luck?

Good luck!

p.s.- I play alto sax as well! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I play snare with Shadow Indoor Percussion. Junior in HS, I probably won't post a bunch, just read and learn from you guys and girls. Hope to march corps in the future, and attend school for music.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone...My name is Brett Scott. I joined here cause I'm on a mission to try and find my performances. I was a member of the Westshoremen from Harrisburg Pa in 96' and 97'. I have been to every drum corps site you can imagine trying to find my championship performance. Any feed back would be greatly apreciated. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

First off, hi.

I have a question for anyone who might know:

I see all these catchy forum signatures people have, and I was wondering how I would upload one. If anyone can help, that would be awesome.

• 2 months later...
Happy friggin Friday from a west coast expat presently exiled in Chicago! :-)

LMAO, I'm old enough to know where your avatar came from. :tongue:

"Read My Post or I'll Shoot This Dog"?

Nice catch, Jim!!!!! That pic STILL cracks me up, 30 years after I first saw it! :tongue:

It kinda stick out don't it? :devil:

Had an issue that showed all the covers up to that point. For the cover from your avatar it said:

"You Did, We Didn't, Quit Worying About It".

That's what sticks in my mind after all these years.....