New Members

First post and figuring things out.

3rd year Drum Corp dad with my daughter marching Phantom this year and two years with Mandarins, 08 and 09.

Looking forward to finals in Indy!!!

:thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm new to DCP Forums and I'm not sure if I'm even doing this correctly. Anyway, I've been perusing your site for a couple of years now and thoroughly enjoy everything it has to offer in terms of differing opinions, etc. My son turned us on to drum corps a few years ago when he decided he wanted to march. He did two years with the Jersey Surf and is marching Cadets this year. I am a huge fan.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm new to DCP, but not unfamiliar with it. I marched Capital Regiment in 2002, Caballeros in 2003 and 2009.

Hello, I am glad I finally signed up for DCP. I am so late in doing this. Does anyone know how to make your profile pic show up on your postings? I cannot seem to figure it out.

Go all Corps!!!!! So sad this season is ending tonight!

Peace,

FredinAtlanta

• 2 months later...

Can you please tell me how to post used equipment for sale?

How do I post? I just lost a 500 word diatribe when I tried to edit my questionable language.

How do I post? I just lost a 500 word diatribe when I tried to edit my questionable language.

Well, looks like you were able to post this comment, so I don't think that's a problem. . . if you're referring to editing a post, once you post your comment, there's a button on the lower right of each of your posts that says "edit", which you can use to fix spelling mistakes, etc, as needed.