New Members

Hey guys! My name is Sara. I'm a senior in high school. I'm a Drum Major, I play Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Bass Drum, Cymbals, and participate in my school's Winter Drumline and Winter Color Guard. The Cavaliers are my favorite corps. I hope to begin learning Mellophone next year so that I have a chance to march DCI before I age out. So, yeah. That's me :) It's great to be here.

• Like 1

Father and son using this account.

Father: Not marching DCI is one of the bigger regrets of my life. Two years on mellophone and two years as drum major in high school. Watched DCI on PBS until they took it off. One of the greatest joys of fatherhood is seeing my son develop his own love for marching (and not because I pushed him), and being able to share in that.

Son: Age 13 - trumpet. Loved first year marching with High School last Fall while in 8th grade. Marching with Raiders for 2014. Considered Bushwhackers too, but was afraid my Dad might be tempted to join! Would love to be based in Concord, CA some day.

• 5 months later...

Hi my name is Kalino, I'm a sophomore in high school. I play Saxophone(all of them),and I'm learning baritone for marching season,I was born in Flint Michigan but moved to Georgia when I was 12, I'm 16 now and I'm hoping to join a World class corps before I age out. Music is my passion and I wish I would've started out on brass!

Hi everyone! I will be a college freshman this fall and I play the euphonium. My top three favorite drum corps are Phantom Regiment, Carolina Crown, and the Bluecoats. I plan to audition for the Bluecoats 2015, so see you then!

Edit: I will be marching with the 2015 Phantom Regiment!

Edited by LBPhan21

Hi all. I'm new to this message board, but not the activity. Aged out of Madison in 2001.

cheers,

Chris

• 1 month later...

Drum corp has changed a lot in the 38 years since I last marched at the finals in 76' with 27th but I can see the peeps are still as loyal to the cause as ever

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys, new member here. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. That is all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a new member here. I'm @band_geeks_here on Instagram if you don't know. I'll be a junior in high school. Big drum corps fan. I know a lot of people marching dci and I hope to march one day. Oh and I play trumpet.

Edited by Band_geeks_here

• 2 months later...

Hey I am planning on auditioning for the Colts in 2017 but I'm going for experience to the Bluecoats auditions this year with a friend. Super exited to march drum corps and I'd like to to talk to anyone who I'll be meeting at auditions.