New Members

Howdy folks. I'm guessing no one often looks here but I figured yall might as well get a formal introduction from myself. I have been a DCI fan since Fall of 2016 when I was first introduced to it and will be attending my first show this season (I'll be at DCI Southwest in San Antonio)! I know this community is passionate (for lack of a better word) but I hope I can be a constructive member here. Happy to be here all.

On 7/3/2018 at 10:27 AM, Red Stars said:

Howdy folks. I'm guessing no one often looks here but I figured yall might as well get a formal introduction from myself. I have been a DCI fan since Fall of 2016 when I was first introduced to it and will be attending my first show this season (I'll be at DCI Southwest in San Antonio)! I know this community is passionate (for lack of a better word) but I hope I can be a constructive member here. Happy to be here all.

Welcome to the group, I myself is a newbie like you! ;)

• 2 months later...

Yo I'm new here. I've heard this place is toxic, so hopefully it's not haha. Anyway cool to be on here!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/22/2021 at 6:06 AM, AmandaMitchell said:

Hello all! I'm new here! Glad to join you !😄

Glad to have you with us!

• 1 year later...

Hi y'all. Been around a while but decided to sign up, as I'm going to be writing for a new Pageantry Arts Media start up.

• 1 year later...