At Auction: Cadets Memorabilia

cameronscott

Congratulations Bawker and thank you again, Cameron, for allowing the opportunity! :)

So...anyone want to sponsor me? Heh... It's tax-deductible! :sshh:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll buy the stuff from you. I worked with you last summer ( I'm the boxing guy on food and souvies) I'm a former Cadet. It will be in good hands, and when you get over your inital hurt, I will give you back your ring. You earned it. Plus I'm an XL :P

Edited by boxingfred

I'll buy the stuff from you. I worked with you last summer ( I'm the boxing guy on food and souvies) I'm a former Cadet. It will be in good hands, and when you get over your inital hurt, I will give you back your ring. You earned it. Plus I'm an XL :P

The stuff was already shipped to Bawker. Sorry, Fred.

For those others of you who have shown so much concern for me:

Truth be told, I'm sorry I did this at all. I let my emotions get the best of me for the zillionth time. But losing my stuff was the price to pay for the lesson I learned, and I'll move on from here with a whole new outlook.

The good news is that Bawker has a heart of gold, and will spread a lot of cheer with these items.

As for Hop, he showed more patience with me than I had any right to expect. In the end, I asked for what I got. I love and admire him for sticking by me right from the beginning of Spring Training until he could no longer endure it.

My biggest regret is that I didn't think of the members before I did this. Those rotten kids gave new meaning to my life, and I love every last one of them, too.

So I'm not going far...

The stuff was already shipped to Bawker. Sorry, Fred.

For those others of you who have shown so much concern for me:

Truth be told, I'm sorry I did this at all. I let my emotions get the best of me for the zillionth time. But losing my stuff was the price to pay for the lesson I learned, and I'll move on from here with a whole new outlook.

The good news is that Bawker has a heart of gold, and will spread a lot of cheer with these items.

As for Hop, he showed more patience with me than I had any right to expect. In the end, I asked for what I got. I love and admire him for sticking by me right from the beginning of Spring Training until he could no longer endure it.

My biggest regret is that I didn't think of the members before I did this. Those rotten kids gave new meaning to my life, and I love every last one of them, too.

So I'm not going far...

I'm glad Barker will give the stuff back to the Cadets. Im also glad you posted a retraction.

I always knew you were a good guy. Dinners on me!