Old WGI Photos

lnavis

Ok - I will start a formus for WGI photos.

I will start with State Street 1978 - painter pants all suspenders!

And 1980 - Yes winter guard did a parade!

StateStreet.jpg

Edited by lnavis

wow!what a blast from the past!those archival photos are great!you took me back there and i love it!i know some of those performers in those pics and may have been in the audience at a few of those shows!you made my day!do you have more?thanks so much!

Edited by dugg

wow!what a blast from the past!those archival photos are great!you took me back there and i love it!i know some of those performers in those pics and may have been in the audience at a few of those shows!you made my day!do you have more?thanks so much!

I have quite a few more State Street - just didn't want to overdue the forum...I also have four other guards that I'm not sure who they are. I will post them later and maybe someone will know them.

B)

I hope others add to the forum too!!!

Lynne,

You're great! Thanks for starting this forum. Hope no one's mad at me for suggesting it.

I just can't remember if I saw State Street in 1983. I'm relatively sure I did, but I can't remember. All those brain cells I've killed over the years. :sshh: :worthy:

I went with some of the guys to WGI Nationals in 1983, but I don't remember much of that either, except nearly dying of carbon monoxide poisoning in the back of Roger Dombroske's car. Maybe that's it! All that CO2! Yeah........I'm sure that's what it was!

i beleive some of the designers of these shows would have been,sal salas,john brazale,steve brubaker,john hardy,tam eatserwood,scott chandler,jan uchida.can anyone confirm?

Edited by dugg

i beleive some of the designers of these shows would have been,sal salas,john brazale,steve brubaker,john hardy,tam eatserwood,scott chandler,jan uchida.can anyone confirm?

Sal Salas & Luann Russell were the main designers for State Street. Tam and Scott helped for a few years too. Don't know about the other guards. It's hard to remember that far back!!!