"Corps; Drum and Bugle (Mini); One Each" Has a Name

Well, David didn't want to spend alllll that time in the heat. He'd rather just practice inside. :P

Just joshin' :D

In fact, a competitive corps schedule is still too busy for some folks. Dacid is trying to meet a need, and provide a place for folks without the field time to dedicate the opportunity to play Drum Corps literature and enjoy the activity.

More power to him!

(and he's an awfully cool guy, too. :P )

Thanks for the kind words, Jerald. It really means a lot. :) I appreciate the support and encouragement.

Welcome to the Dixie fold, but why not enter DCA Mini-Corps this year? You'd have a blast Labor Day weekend in Ra-cha-cha! Everything from corps "from parts unknown" to Crunchy Frogs. Do it!

Well, like I said, we're just now getting started. I've been to the last two DCA finals, and the mini-corps comp was a real blast, especially last year, with it being in the stadium. I am unable to attend this year myself, and I really don't think we'd be ready besides. We're still very small, and I doubt we'll have the number required to do a good show (we still have a lot of spots open). I'd rather wait a year, and do it right.

His name was Robert Paulson...