And to make things clear...Jeff still does most of the arranging for Erie. I done need to take credit for much. I have been humbled enough times to know better.

Donny

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just haven't had much time to write this year, and DA was gracous enough to help out with some charts. I've always wanted to work with Donnie, and I'm glad he decided to come to Erie and be a part of a very special year in our history!

Thanks Donnie! Hope you're having a great time with us!

PS: Dr. Joe says "hi".

And to make things clear...Jeff still does most of the arranging for Erie. I done need to take credit for much. I have been humbled enough times to know better.

Donny

It sounds like you had a GREAT time, Joe. I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but I had to help with Cavalcades Percussion Championships.

Was EVIL DONNY there? I didn't see him in Reading so I thought he might be in Harrisburg. Watch out for him. he is very EVIL!!!!

Anyway, I'm happy to hear it was a GREAT SHOW!

From what I saw of the show both on and off the stage, I thought everyone did a great job and there was an excellent crowd on hand!!! Getting to wail on a sop next to Donny Allen is a memorable experience and to be part of the kick ### lead line of the TBirds is something I'll never forget!!!

To the other alumni and Cabs Sr. corps... here's to a great start to '06 and we'll see ya down the line!!

P.S. Is anyone gonna post any pictures anywhere? or can anyone send me pics of the Tbirds from this past weekend? If so, PM me!!

Harrisburg was a lot of fun. Nice to see you Jami. Frank thanks for the oj before the show. I miss playing with you guys but I am really proud and excited to be marching with the competitive corps again this year. Can't wait to play again.

It was awesome to see you too Sean! Along with Laura, Glenn, Louie, Josh, Val, Shove, Murph, Chris, and all of the Harrisburg area percussionists (much love to the Red Land contingent) - great to see all of you that day and night at the after party. :)

PS...I was called a whore. I dont think I am. Then I was asked how many uniforms I have. I cannot help the fact that People call me to arrange for their corps and teach them. If I get a chance to play as well, I enjoy it. It so happens that The Erie Thunderbirds called me to do some stuff and I complied. I am glad that I did. I had a BLAST playing with Jeff, Nick, Dr. Joe Allen, Mike S. Mike H. Young Dan and the rest of the guys.

you're only a whore if you do it for the money and dont enjoy it...and you could tell waching you onstage you loved every second of it