"An Evening With The Corps" - July 1, 2006 in Dover, NJ

Hey Judy...What years did you march in the Saints? My brother marched in the drum line for a few years.

Please tell Danny that I'll be looking for him when he gets to town!!!

Barbara (Rizzolo) Rogers

Hey Barbara,

I marched in the Saints from 1973 to 1976 (marched guard 73 & 76; marched mellophone 74 &75). My maiden name is Stewart, my two brothers also marched one in the percussion line and the other in the sop line.

Gold will be arriving in the Dover area very early Saturday morning, performing in a parade, rehearsing, then heading to the show. Danny will be meeting us in Dover sometime in the morning.

You...and anyone else is welcome to hang with Carolina Gold during the day.

Either catch us at our housing site...Alfred MacKinnon Middle School, 137 E. Central Ave, Wharton, NJ (2 miles from contest site at East Dover Middle School),

OR at the Randolph Township Parade

OR at the Evening with the Corps contest.

Gold members, staff, administration and support are friendly outgoing folks who welcome visitors. With many of our staff being "northerners" it is anticipated that the corps will have many visitors Saturday (also at Clifton in two weeks).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting on the bus in less than 24 hours! Can't wait for the first competitive show of the year for us!

See you there! B)

Any news on the status of the field? I know where I live, it has been raining for days and we're all kinds of flooded in places. It's been on my mind all week as to what kind of shape the field will be in when we get there. I am excited for this show and I hope everything goes okay! I can't wait to get this season started.

He is comeing!!!!! b**bs

to play with what corps where? :lol:

great show, dont miss it!!!!

can't wait.