06 Show!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's talking about ECJ's show this year. He received the midi files of the show and he is saying that this years show is quite possibly better than last years. Granted I'm biased toward our 2004 offering, but if we sound anything like what we're supposed to, then I will happy as well. :)

I myself am excited to see some extra corps competing in div II this year. I'm excited to see who will finish at the top of Div III because unlike div I or II, it's anyone's game any given year which makes div III sweet. I can't wait to see some of my friends from other corps who I haven't seen since last summer. and hopefully a get together of div II/III DCPers at some point over the summer.

just out of curiosity, how many tubas does ECJ have right now?

i heard a rumor of only one, and i think that it sounds kind of far fetched for a corps to be short on anything after a ring year...

just out of curiosity, how many tubas does ECJ have right now?

i heard a rumor of only one, and i think that it sounds kind of far fetched for a corps to be short on anything after a ring year...

I heard a rumor that rumors suck... :P (j/k)

But seriously, rumors are never a good thing...

Rest assured folks, we're doing just the music of South Park !!!!

There will be NO vocals of any kind. B)

NEW MUSIC + NEW UNIFORMS = ONE SHOW YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS !!!!

:rolleyes:

BLAME CANADA!!! Oops!, my bad! :poke:

Pat :P

ahh yes, the old tuba rumor. Well, we had one at a majority of the winter camps, just like we had a smaller number of horns period. Many of our hornline members are college students who go to school nowhere near MA. I had difficulties making the few I did and I go to school in NY.

We had 4 tubas at the camp last weekend with more on the way, so no worries, all is good in ECJ Land. :)

ahh yes, the old tuba rumor. Well, we had one at a majority of the winter camps, just like we had a smaller number of horns period. Many of our hornline members are college students who go to school nowhere near MA. I had difficulties making the few I did and I go to school in NY.

We had 4 tubas at the camp last weekend with more on the way, so no worries, all is good in ECJ Land. :)

The Story of ECJ

ya being the only tuba at most of the camps. go me!!

hey at least tuba(s) is plural now. as good as having more is.... ehhh im a bit biased about my playing but it sucks getting yelled at for other members not being at the same level. granted ive been there for 5 years, and all the camps this year since november, and ive been playing tuba for 8 years, and tuba is my life. but still.. =P

just remember damien you almost played tuba in 05' =P you could have been in the same section as all your favorite people in the corps... hehehehehehehe.. nuff said bye

Edited by erictuba16