06 Show!

I hear we're actually just marching tubas this year. No guard, no battery, no pit, no drum major. Just tubas, in different keys.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear we're actually just marching tubas this year. No guard, no battery, no pit, no drum major. Just tubas, in different keys.

that would be haaht.. lets see throw some C tubas, some Bb's some F's some G's some Eb's sounts like a crunch cord to me.. mmmmmm what a lovely sound!

he's talking about ECJ's show this year. He received the midi files of the show and he is saying that this years show is quite possibly better than last years. Granted I'm biased toward our 2004 offering, but if we sound anything like what we're supposed to, then I will happy as well. smile.gif

James I'm with you on that one. 2004 ECJ was the best Div II Jazz show I've ever seen. 2005 may have been performed better, but I'm partial to '04.

well, I'm not so much as excited about the show as I am knowing that we are going out with our biggest corps ever. and I look forward to seeing what we can do with that. don't get me wrong, i'm excited about the show, but not being "small ecj" is always a good thing. Granted we're still smaller than Spartans, Surf, Academy, and others as well, but not by the amount we have been in the last few years.

anyone else who is excited for our show, I guess that's a good thing. but all that matters is what goes down on the field. you know how I am, never like to talk too much on boards, let the show speak for itself.

well, I'm not so much as excited about the show as I am knowing that we are going out with our biggest corps ever. and I look forward to seeing what we can do with that. don't get me wrong, i'm excited about the show, but not being "small ecj" is always a good thing. Granted we're still smaller than Spartans, Surf, Academy, and others as well, but not by the amount we have been in the last few years.

anyone else who is excited for our show, I guess that's a good thing. but all that matters is what goes down on the field. you know how I am, never like to talk too much on boards, let the show speak for itself.

Wicked good to hear that. How many people will you be marching? It'll be nice to see ECJ put out some numbers this year and just grow from there.