Drums Along the Rockies

why?? the Blue Devils won that year.....Cadets took 4th in Madison.....were you ticked about that too?

Weird topic aside :laugh:, we have recently finished the website for this year's edition of Drums Along The Rockies, again to be held at INVESCO Field at Mile High in Denver, so I'll take this opportunity to plug it! :)

With Cavies, Cadets, SCV, BK, Crossmen, Cascades, and Blue Stars, it should be another exciting and entertaining show.

http://www.drumsalongtherockies.com

no

Really? Because I know someone that marched BD in 99 and he told me about how "at some show in Denver" they went on after Cadets and as they were rounding a corner coming towards the gate they heard a big "Ohhhhhh" from the crowd, and when they came around they saw a whole bunch of Cadets lying on the ground/scrambling to get up.

And since this was pretty much the only show they had together out in Colorado, I kind of thought he meant Drums Along the Rockies. But maybe he was just lying to me?

Just out of curiosity, what do you get for the $80.00 VIP seats?

Go Devils,

Gregg

w/Stp:

Actually, you've got me there. I just did the design and the copywriting! :)

I know those are the best seats in the house, being in club level on the 50, but I'm not sure if there are any associated perks. I should find out, as it would probably be helpful information to include on the site.