DCA vs. DCI

by the way, all jokes aside.....this poster has a history of asking questions that start mini wars. if you ignore it, it'll all go away

It has been pretty fun though to have my faith in the greatness of the folks here that a mini-war hasn't started. Maybe the blatant flame-bait was too obvious. :-) I have enjoyed reading the well thought out responses and all the jokes.

Bob

Edited by USNA90_Mello

however, your shots at Fran's.....fashion.....were dead on :P

Hey!

I was not the one taking shots at Fran's sartorial elegance. It was the "other Jm" (xWSMBari) and goalieguy.

I, in fact, applaud Fran's style. I am, at this very moment, wearing this shirt. (In navy, not red.)

The world cannot have too many aloha shirts.

Edited by The Oz

Hey!

I was not the one taking shots at Fran's sartorial elegance. It was the "other Jm" (xWSMBari) and goalieguy.

I, in fact, applaud Fran's style. I am, at this very moment, wearing this shirt. (In navy, not red.)

LOL, my wife and I just got back from our first cruise every and saw more "Carrib shirts" than I could count. Which also mean I thought about Fran more times than I can count. :whistle: :P

Also thought about Reading when looking at all the "Pirate Wear" shirts and flags.

Also thought of the T-Birds when Donna Summers "Last Dance" was done during one of the shows. (Late 70s DCA flashback.)

Hey!

and here i had high hopes for you :P

I had put this thread on the back burner last week due to too many other irons in the fire, and I felt I might feel compelled to quill pen a diatribe...

...Hmm, I'm glad to see that freedom of speech has resulted in flaming Fran's wardrobe. Now, we have a useful thread. I'm proud of the posters here. Actually, I secretly admire his tropical attire. It reminds me of some fabulous scuba trips.

Time to submerge in more music. How times change tempo.

even though i havent march DCI yet, i think anyone can make a general assumption that DCI is better than DCA. The practice hours are longer....the members are younger (no offense to the older people), and you dont see people practicing as hard to be in a DCA corps rather than a DCI corps....One great thing that DCA will always have or DCI though is that its not as expensive to march :P

even though i havent march DCI yet, i think anyone can make a general assumption that DCI is better than DCA. The practice hours are longer....the members are younger (no offense to the older people), and you dont see people practicing as hard to be in a DCA corps rather than a DCI corps....One great thing that DCA will always have or DCI though is that its not as expensive to march :P

those things are true, but they dont make DCI better then DCA. Each is awesome in it's own respects.

Can someone please explain to me how DCA is better than DCI?

(zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

If there was a DCI show and a DCA show on the same day, and both were of equal distance from my home. Also,, both featured the most competitive corps both circuits have to offer. Why should I attend the DCA show instead of DCI?

Because the Renegades will be there.

Unless they aren't, in which case go ahead and attend the DCI show.

b**bs