San Antinio

It had no effect in 2002 or 2003

:poke::rolleyes:

maybe this was a factor in the alleged planning of the phoenix regional... or maybe they'll just schedule the show for a day off? i don't know much about summer trainings, do they go 24/7 or could they have a saturday off?

Training camp begins at the very end of July and DCI San Antonio is about the 20th usually.

Shouldn't be a problem. However, marching there sucks with the Cowboys. They put brand new fake grass turf the week of DCI and it gives a bunch. One year it ripped half of the sole of my shoe off the bottom so I had my sole flopping around. Every forward step on my right foot caught on the loose thick turf. If you watch closely you can see members and the floor shift when the hault.

I wouldn't worry about it. It more than likely won't affect it and even if it does, DCI will simply move it to a neighboring city (Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin). They won't take away our Texas regional, the state is too important to the activity.

ZOMG LOL u speld "antonio" rong!!!six