Pioneer  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Will Pioneer make the top 12 in the next 5 years?

• Yes
    • No
    • Chipmunk Heaven

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a negative

Not to be rude but the chances are very unlikely. Battling just for semi finals is hard enough today, a better question would be is if they will make semi finals in the next five years.

Again I am not trying to bash the corps!!

I would have to say no, but the competition now to get into the top 12 is so thick, that there are many corps that may not see the top 12 in the next 5 years, corps that might have been able to qualify in prior seasons.

Well when you have to also ask if corps like Spirit, Colts, ect will make finals, that casts a pretty big shadow over anyone consistantly beneath them.

On a side note, "not to bash the corps" as they say, but I wold like to see some variation in their selection of show themes in the future. The time is ripe for trying new things and taking chances. That kind of thing can be greatly appreciated.

no one could say with a shadow of a doubt that they couldnt. of course they could...if you would ask in 1980 could cavaliers or VK or Suncoast in the next 5 years make the top 12...many would have answered NO.

Well, they would have said no cause it had already happen for The Cavaliers. They have only been out of the Top 12 two times since DCI was formed if I'm not mistaken??