Whoa

Not at all!

Being 31, you even can still march in the DCE competition! :P

What, and make everybody else look bad? ^0^

Hi Kevin,

you may be interested, or may already have done, to see the DCE medie site. Clips of all corps in DCE last year.

Drum Corps Europe Media

Thank you for pointing that site out. I had seen Beatrix's clip already (and had seen them in the U.S. in 2004). I'm actually disappointed that Senators didn't go to DCE in 2005. It would have been interesting to see how they did.

• 3 months later...

Kevin,

If you're still interested, video clips have now been added to the Senators site:

Senators Media Clips.

All the best,

Kev

Kevin,

If you're still interested, video clips have now been added to the Senators site:

Senators Media Clips.

All the best,

Kev

Thank you very much. I'll get to watching those right away.

I must say, the thumbnails you chose for the 2005 show segments show some very clean formations. Be interesting to see how it looks in motion.

So, when are the Sentators coming to the US? :P

Thank you very much. I'll get to watching those right away.

I must say, the thumbnails you chose for the 2005 show segments show some very clean formations. Be interesting to see how it looks in motion.

So, when are the Sentators coming to the US? :P

Well, as far as I know there's no plans for the main corps to travel to the US just yet. Thinking longer term, being an open-age corps as it is now, I would love the corps to tour in DCI like Beatrix/Jubal do, and who knows, possibly one day compete for a title in DCA - How cool would that be.. As it is though, we're going to enjoy our first major finals outside of DCUK Saturday week in Rotterdam, that should be great!

However, thats not to say you won't be seeing a Senators unit in the US very shortly..

All the best,

Kev

Edited by East