Looking For Video File

Hi! I was wondering, does anyone have a video file-or whatever it's called, I'm a musician, not a computer person!-of the Caveliers program from year 2000? If it's okay for me to say this, there is a marching move I want to check out. Thanks, and if I've overstepped a boundery, just let me know. (Toldya I was a worrywart.)

Hi! I was wondering, does anyone have a video file-or whatever it's called, I'm a musician, not a computer person!-of the Caveliers program from year 2000? If it's okay for me to say this, there is a marching move I want to check out. Thanks, and if I've overstepped a boundery, just let me know. (Toldya I was a worrywart.)

First, we need to move this to the DCI forums.

Second, you'll want to rephrase your question to request to purchase a video of the show. Otherwise, you're breaking this community guideline:

The posting of copyrighted material is prohibited. Also prohibited is the request of or linking to illegally obtained copyrighted materials or illegally distributed copyrighted materials (such as mp3's). Any posts containing this material will be edited or deleted.

google link Edited by patblamo

First, we need to move this to the DCI forums.

Second, you'll want to rephrase your question to request to purchase a video of the show. Otherwise, you're breaking this community guideline:

I had a feeling I was overstepping a boundery. Next time I'll be more careful. I'm sorry I caused any suspicians or problems. Please don't hold it against me and please disregard this post.

I had a feeling I was overstepping a boundery. Next time I'll be more careful. I'm sorry I caused any suspicians or problems. Please don't hold it against me and please disregard this post.

Well, I was trying to be nice about it... :D