Cadets post 2006 Show Details

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get it to work.

I had that problem at first, but I was right clicking on it trying to save it to disk. But they are only allowing it to stream at this point so you have to left click it directly and play it.

Wow, great clip. Love the pace and the alto/mid range voices. They are going to be moving fast!

I can't wait to see this production come to life on the field. The Cadets always have suprises and tricks up their sleeve and push the envelope of what can happen out on that field.

I'm a bit worried, though, about singing "lyrics" to the first song...is the corps gonna play at all, or will it just be someone singing?

I'm a bit worried, though, about singing "lyrics" to the first song...is the corps gonna play at all, or will it just be someone singing?

Depends on if the BOA band they're basing this year's show off, sang first or not in their show.

^0^

The 3min clip bored me.

I actually like 2005 Cadets now, thanks to the clip.

:(

I've got a recording of it. It's a pretty short intro.....like the first couple of lines of the song....just to introduce the idea that "history is repeating"...then it jumps right into White Rabbit.

In all...I think she sings for 25 seconds. The groove at the beginning is very awesome. The rest of the opener is stellar.

I had that problem at first, but I was right clicking on it trying to save it to disk. But they are only allowing it to stream at this point so you have to left click it directly and play it.

Usually the YEA stuff works on my computer, but this is trying to play with Windows Media Player....I use a Mac Powerbook, and the WMP format for this particular audio recording doesn't work. Possibly because WMP sucks, and they only offer up to v.9 for mac, whereas they've produced up to....what is it, v.11, for PC's?

Has anyone noticed or is it just me....

Does it not sound like maybe one on a part???

This doesn't sound like the full hornline at all, I even went back and listened to my Sanvean clip and it's not the same.

idk, maybe it's just me