Music Technology Survey for Graduate Student

starguard69

Hello All:

My name is John A. Leggett, a graduate music/multi-media student at Indiana University/Purdue University at Indianapolis, Ind. I have developed the following study in support of my final Graduat Project: "A Survey on the Attitudes & Potential Uses of MIDI Sampling Toward the Instrumental Marching Environment".

I have composed a survey to gather data to support this final project.  If you have the time and an interest in either music technology or supporting a graduate-level research project, please follow this link to complete the survey. 

Any questions should be sent directly to me, whose contact information can be found in the survey’s cover page.  The target audience for this survey is band directors, mallet keyboard arranger/composers, and mallet keyboard instructors of instrumental marching units.

http://www.iupui.edu/~fjrmusic/leggett/

Thank you in advance for your time......

John A. leggett

Hello All:

My name is John A. Leggett, a graduate music/multi-media student at Indiana University/Purdue University at Indianapolis, Ind. I have developed the following study in support of my final Graduat Project: "A Survey on the Attitudes & Potential Uses of MIDI Sampling Toward the Instrumental Marching Environment".

I have composed a survey to gather data to support this final project.  If you have the time and an interest in either music technology or supporting a graduate-level research project, please follow this link to complete the survey. 

Any questions should be sent directly to me, whose contact information can be found in the survey’s cover page.  The target audience for this survey is band directors, mallet keyboard arranger/composers, and mallet keyboard instructors of instrumental marching units.

http://www.iupui.edu/~fjrmusic/leggett/

Thank you in advance for your time......

John A. leggett

Hey! starguard69

I just did your survey and I have to say its well arounded and very informative for any director, mallet player and instructor to response to it. Good Luck with it.

B) :unsure: :)