" JC's Review "

J.C.,

You're a joy to read. Tell Lisa "hi." I still picture her in red sequin shoes from a July 4th parade.

Folks, go read J.C.'s kampy kamp report -- Great stuff.

I so enjoyed the food, DeMark's, Kiltie Hilton, the singing...The fantastic Kelsey show music and being surrounded by so much talent, so many years of experience. Go Mad Plaid!

Saturday's upcoming menu!!!

This coming Saturday, we will hold our Second Annual Brat Fest. Dinner to include:

Grilled Johnsonville Brats (cooked in onions and beer)

Sheboygan Hard Rolls

Ballpark Hot Dogs

Classic Mustard Potato Salad

Joy’s Infamous Bake Beans

Assorted Potato Chips

Chilled Watermelon Slices

Kiltie Kookies

Sauerkraut/Onions/Relish

Soda/Water

:worthy: b**bs :worthy: b**bs :worthy: b**bs :worthy: b**bs :worthy:

Once again great review JC.

I know a lot of people locally and glaobally that love your reviews. I like em and I was there...

Next camp memorial day weekend. Still looking for some Guard members along with the Mello/Contra spot. Kilt up!

Edited by KiltieBD3

I will still take JC on in Karaoke. What it all REALLY boils down to was that I was just too tired and lazy to go that night. I invite all of DCP to come witness the rumble-mania that will be Kiltie Karaoke 2006.

Ooooh yeah!

I will still take JC on in Karaoke. What it all REALLY boils down to was that I was just too tired and lazy to go that night. I invite all of DCP to come witness the rumble-mania that will be Kiltie Karaoke 2006.

Ooooh yeah!

Yada, yada. JC is so good he's been known to sing his mello solo with a bari voice!! Pffft!

Ooooh yeah!

I'm cutting Guy some slack this time because reliable sources have verified his claim that the consumption of beer with friends as a form of unwinding after a grueling camp day was at least partially responsible for his missing the Karaoke Kontest. The good news is that the rumble-mania that is Kiltie Karaoke II will happen!

See you all at death camp!

I'm cutting Guy some slack this time because reliable sources have verified his claim that the consumption of beer with friends as a form of unwinding after a grueling camp day was at least partially responsible for his missing the Karaoke Kontest. The good news is that the rumble-mania that is Kiltie Karaoke II will happen!

See you all at death camp!

the vis staff, guy and the bass line were busy plaining the master plan

1 . steel underpants

2. ????

3. Profit

we are teaming up with racine area lawn gnomes for help and guidence in this plan

the vis staff, guy and the bass line were busy plaining the master plan

1 . steel underpants

2. ????

3. Profit

we are teaming up with racine area lawn gnomes for help and guidence in this plan

Steel underpants??? is this like some sort of mesh?

and of what possible use could they be to the Kilties?