First score contest

That's all based off the clips I've seen and heard. Phantom might be a little higher got the whole show on the field with Cavies at 4mins last time I heard, but they ALWAYS come out strong.

Have you heard or seen clips of Madison?

Please let me know where because I haven't

been able to find anything...they've been pretty

tight lipped about their show.

Anyway, here are mine....

CAVIES 74.25

PR 70.65

COATS 70.20

GMEN 67.75

SWIND 54.95

and...

BD 75.85

SCV 70.55

and...

SCOUTS 71.10

Edited by madalumni

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, 2002 was one of my favorite phantom shows, at least musically. Maybe I'm partial to Shostakovich, but they still made top 5- I wouldn't consider it a "down" year by any stretch.

I think Finals Night 2002 was the beginning of the revival of the Regiment performance ability of old.

I predict:

Regiment - 72.3 (looking forward to a complex horn book....like fine wine, will get better with age)

Cavaliers - 75.2 (Most excited to take in their drum book ala Casella; Mr. Roboto...not so much)

I'm surprissed, someone that's been around ought to know that Regiment has won visual more than brass.

Only if the M&M fairy waved the magic wand and all of a sudden PR could march.............. :huh:

Regiment will be fine this summer. Thank you for your comments.

Regiment will be fine this summer. Thank you for your comments.

"You have a very nice corps." -DSA.

:P

What if the Cavies take a fall like they did in 97? What if the Coats don't have their enitre show on the field as they've been known for in the past? What if Phantom takes a slump like they did in the late 90's?

AHHHHH!!! What if....what if???

Naaa....

Like always.....

Cavaliers....73.25 (Although I'm not very fond of this particular Mid-West corps, they will continue to be a #### fine corps in the early season. They will come out strong and cleaner than most.)

Phantom Regiment....72.10 (I'm a Regiment Alumni, however, I know that its always a little slower in the beginning for Regiment. Just wait though, the fire will get hotter, then hotter, then hotter.....plus you have to love 40 something Baris and Euphs in yo face!)

Cavaliers - 72.5

Phantom - 71.0

Bluecoats - 68.0

Glassmen - 66.5

I'll crap my pants if the 'Coats open under 70 and closer to Glassmen than PR....just my 2 cents after seeing them this weekend.

DW

What if the Cavies take a fall like they did in 97? What if the Coats don't have their enitre show on the field as they've been known for in the past? What if Phantom takes a slump like they did in the late 90's?

AHHHHH!!! What if....what if???

Naaa....

Like always.....

Cavaliers....73.25 (Although I'm not very fond of this particular Mid-West corps, they will continue to be a #### fine corps in the early season. They will come out strong and cleaner than most.)

Phantom Regiment....72.10 (I'm a Regiment Alumni, however, I know that its always a little slower in the beginning for Regiment. Just wait though, the fire will get hotter, then hotter, then hotter.....plus you have to love 40 something Baris and Euphs in yo face!)

'Coats show will be finished on Monday, minus a few CG things. They are hot too.....

DW

I'll crap my pants if the 'Coats open under 70 and closer to Glassmen than PR....just my 2 cents after seeing them this weekend.

DW

PS....I wouldn't put anything past the DCI judging community though, so I'll have my toilet paper handy just in case.

DW