The 2006 Live Season discussion

I thought that was more of an Atlanta thing.

Edited by Galen

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot naw... Memphis is home of 3-Six Mafia! But we were upset to learn that Crunchy Black has left the group. <**>

All member corps of the Wisconsin Youth Arts Association have been quietly rehearsing the last few days in west-Central Wisconsin. All three corps have had time on the astroturf at Don & Nona Williams Stadium in Menomonie, Wisconsin while also using the facilities at Menomonie High School.

I have no clue who sees any of those corps the most besides each other.

Any takers? ^0^

I have no clue who sees any of those corps the most besides each other.

Overdrive will be seeing the Lakers at least 15 times this season before finals, not including 2-day events.

Looks like there's another friendly rivalry in the works. :)

Edited by Galen

Emerald Regime has been in Portland area for the past few weeks, working on their show. This is going to be one of those shows that is very hard to perform early season, but I think the members are doing a great job thus far. We are excited to have Conquistadors with us for this part of tour, and hope they have fun touring out west.

The 5/8 section of Barber is going to really be something to tackle this season... I feel it is this section of the show that is holding the corps back. The ballad is haunting yet so beautiful. Overall, Emerald Regime has a very dynamic show, and we hope to take you through our "Conspiracy Theory" show tomorrow night! Clips being posted will be limited, as I have two directors running my primary (Tri-Color and Emerald Regime) corps for a temporary time while I start tour instructing with Seattle Cascades. I will be in and out all season making sure things are going well with ALL my corps. I'm not sure of how much access I will have to internet daily, but I will be on enough to keep up with everything.

-----------------------------

Tri-Color is in Sac. right now, preparing for their first "dance" tomorrow night. The show has come together quite well, but has some major room for growth, I am pleased with where this show can go, and cant wait to take it there throughout the season.

Cascade Chrisitian has a lot of work to do, and I think they will be the late season bloomer (ie TriColor last season)

All the other corps that we operate under this organization are doing well, and will make great openings tomorrow.

I'm nervous about tomorrow for Emerald Regime... We see top notch competition from ALL regions at the first show!!!

Fluer De Lis, Kosmos, Velour Knights, Roselle Park, and we cant count out the new corps Imagine! It certainly wouldnt be the first time the corps has been beatn by any of these groups throughout the years, but we really want to hold on to what we had going at the end last season. Here is to a great start tomorrow for ALL corps, and best of luck!

I'm very happy with Imagine!'s score. This is most definately a shot in the drak.

Wow.... my Div 3 Cincinnati Glory beats all the Div 2 corps, and 3 Div 1 corps! Gotta love opening week madness!

Different region, same result: Kosmos wins their first show of the year with a good performance in Portland. ^OO^