Hello

hey everyone, my name is Patrick Wiggins and im from the greater Jackson MS area. this is my first year from corps since 2003, which really sucks. darn you parents...

anyway, since i am not marching, i thought i would join up with you guys in talkin about this year's season.

hey everyone, my name is Patrick Wiggins and im from the greater Jackson MS area. this is my first year from corps since 2003, which really sucks. darn you parents...

anyway, since i am not marching, i thought i would join up with you guys in talkin about this year's season.

Nice to meet you, Patrick. Don't feel too bad. This is my first year of marching, EVER!! Homeschooling was great, morally, but it completely butchered any hopes for marching band or chorus. I'm glad I found Carolina Gold, but the fact I'd never marched before is making it difficult. I love it, though. Hope to see you back on the field sometime soon.

Elizabeth

Welcome :)

Welcome, Patrick. Enjoy your time on DCP. Good to see someone else from Dixie.

'sup patrick.

Welcome to DCP, Patrick.

Enjoy yourself. :)

Welcome Patrick,

Enjoy our little space on this "Planet".....

Tony B)

• 3 weeks later...

Goodday! TitanSop06 Welcome to DCP:In that Good to have thee.

drumspiritTerrance