Menomonie Scores

If Colts are anything like last year, when they finished 13th, then that's a very good number for Blue Stars. I don't think it would have been reasonable to expect Stars in finals, but this would suggest that they're in strong contention for semis.

I can tell you after witnessing them yesterday in Coon Rapids that Blue Stars are in fact that close to Colts. It was very very close. Whether they make Semi's or not will be decided on August 10th, but I'm rooting for them. They have a great show that is very audience friendly. I think they received the best response from the crowd in Coon Rapids. And I will freely admit that I now have a personal bias in support of Blue Stars, since my daughter joined them yesterday filling one of their open trumpet spots.

Bluecoats are now taking captions from cavaliers and beat Phantom tonight.

Congrats to Madison on their improved score tonight, but what does this mean for Madison? They haven't broke 70 yet and they have been the headliner in both shows. Even Santa Clara is over 70 at this point. What will happen when Madison sees Cavies, Phantom, Bluecoats, Blue Devils and Santa Clara not to mention Crown isn't even out yet.

Tomorrow night in Ankeny will tell alot, with Bluecoats adding to the mix of Madison, Colts, and Blue Stars. That will give us at least one spread to work with.

Sunday July 2nd in Madison at Drums on Parade will also tell a lot.

Cavies

Madison

Bluecoats

Colts

Capital Regiment

Pioneer

Get tickets now at madisonscouts.org or 608.837.0707. They're going fast!

Drums on Parade is in a different stadium than last year.