Hello

Hello!

I'm a huge drum corps fan and I just stumbled on this site, thought I might join up

Edited by DServy

Welcome to DCP.

Make sure you review the DCP Community Guidelines. You'll find that the community membership enjoy's one's opinion if it's presented in a respectful way.

Feel free to Private Message (PM) myself, or any of our staff for clarification on the aformentioned.

well, welcome aboard DServy. Glad you're here.

Now you better buckle up for the ride, 'cause there may be some turbulence during your flight.

But all in all, glad you're here. :)

edit to add: You took out all the reason for the turbulence I suggested you might have in your edit...

Like Rich said, be careful HOW you post your opinions, and people will accept them as just that: your opinions.

Now get out there and be someone!! b**bs

Edited by GGarrett

Hello!

I'm a huge drum corps fan and I just stumbled on this site, thought I might join up

Huge drum corps fan$ are most definitely welcome here. Enjoy the ride, indeed, as others stated!

Hello!

DServy,

Welcome home....

Pull up a keyboard and join in the fun here we call Drum Corps Planet!

Tony B)

Hello!

Hi DServy! Welcome to DCP!! :)

If you check out my profile, you'll see that I'm a big time DC fan also. b**bs

Since I joined waaaaaay back in July of 2003, I've found this THE BEST place on the entire internet to hang out. Why?? Simply because here at DCP we share a common love for drum corps, and that commonality opens the door for starting some fun relationships. We talk over music, politics (:sshh:), entertainment, sports, and most importantly, the activity we all enjoy! :)

We even yak among ourselves when we're bored - hence the Bored Forum where I tend to spend most of my time.

I've been able to meet and share fun times with some great DCPers at DC shows, and I've not regretted one moment spent here or with any of my DCPeeps. :P

I hope your experience is at least as fun as mine has been! B)

Hello!

welcome to The Planet :)

• 3 weeks later...

Goodday! D Servy Welcome to the forum:In that Good to have thee.

drumspiritTerrance