MODESTO REVIEW (w/pics, shhh!)

Guizeppe: Thank you for the kind words. We'll keep cleaning the show, and who knows where we can go from here?

Could this maybe bring you out to play next year??? ^0^

BLUE DEVILS "B": "Seriously Good"

Pencil them in for a top 3 finish in DII this year, no doubt about it. Membership is at an all time high, which means we get to see a 7 member cymbal line! The drum line shines for this group, sometimes to the point of drowning out their brass compadres. Much like SCVC, BDB's brass could play out a little more, though a very well balanced group. From start to finish the guard is very well integrated, and their unis are definitely interesting. They don't have drill completed yet for the closer, but the music is really groovy and lets them rock out in the end. At one point they make this double arch and play their ballad, which is just wonderful. Look out Madison, BD might just sweep D1/D2.

Side note: I think there should be a drum-off between BDB and SCVC, really good stuff.

Thanks for the comment! Wish us luck in Bakersfield!

From one reviewer to another--thank you Nick for a nice review. Not too wordy (something I should perhaps learn before I'm too old) and nice job!

Thanks Ryan. I always enjoy your "take no prisoners"-type of reviews and that you get to announce for shows, which in turn means you get the best seat in the house.

Tank Rules! Go RCR!

Tank Rules! Go RCR!

Thanks!

When they announced it last fall, we had a lot of members cheering.

And a few others that said, "What's that?" I think they are cheering now! :D