SCV TEASER

Allright, I can't stop playing this #### thing!!!!! I wish you didnt tell us about this scv9396 LOL!!!!! :P

I agree with having more confidence this year. Definitely looks(and sounds)that way. Nick Williams has done a MASTERFUL job with this hornline and Key's writing is TOP NOTCH. Can't wait until the volume EXPANDS in that low section.^OO^ The drill from Pete Weber I was certain would be great so that was no surprise. :P

I really hope that SCV challenges for all the marbles this year but it WILL be quite difficult. How bad do they want it? We'll see in about a month or so I guess. Stay tuned.....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely enjoying what I'm seeing (more than last year, especially). I think this could be a great season.

Guard left a lot to be desired...in design of flags, actual work, musicality.

Cheers, :grrr:

Sean

w/Stp:

GREAT TEASER!! For a moment I had a flashback to '99, which is a very good thing. The music seems accessible and I love the drill. GO SCV!!! I am a fan, AGAIN. :)

Yeah, no doubt SCV has great show design this year! It needs to be cleeeeeeeeeeeeaned. I was at Hayward and saw this live. It was inspiring for us alums (kind of like 2004, but with better music and drill :) )

1st place or 40th, I'll always cheer for you S-C-V!!!

btw - in 1989, just for the record, we were close to BD...about a point or two above them for every show except Concord!

I'm loving what I see there! This could shake things up in the top spots!

Dont get me wrong, It's cool. But, it dosnt sound as dark as a normal SCV show.