strong-armed?

Ok, I second Tad's statement in the thread that was locked...which, of course, this one will be as well, I'm sure. I understand guidelines and all, but let's not forget...you moderators are PART of this community...you don't "RUN" this community. I understand multiple posts...I understand trying to keep from "clogging things up"...but honestly, if we didn't come here, there'd be nothing to moderate. And, SO FAR, nothing has necessarily warranted being closed. So go ahead...close this one too...it just seems a little over-board not to let us discuss such things.

It's like saying "well ya...I mean...you have free speech. Just don't talk bad about the government."

Oi....no substance to these threads

moderation issues via PM ONLY.

that's the rules..... if you're unhappy w/that rule, please talk to the community admin or John.

closed.

~K

From the DCP Community Guidelines:

Questions or concerns a member may have regarding any Policies/Guidelines must be handled privately via e-mail, or the Private Message (PM) feature to any DCP staff member. Public threads/posts regarding DCP Policies/Guidelines will be locked/removed.

Thread Closed.