Birmingham Scores

hehe :) i love this season so far!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting scores. I actually thought Phantom would take this one, having competed a bit m ore. Phantom is not far behind, but there are a few ways to look at that. I think Phantom may have their work cut out for them, because I think the Cadets, based on their typical mid- to late-season pushes, will ultimately pull away.

However, I have seen Phantom (in Toledo), and that is one great show. If they make the right changes and tweaks, they will be very competitive. Very nice score for Spirit. Based on the spread, I would say they are in there with the Glassmen.

I will be interested to see how Southwind is talked about in the reviews. I really enjoyed them in Toledo. Excellent show in MO.

Go Bluecoats!

Current Ranks:

1. 76.550 ~ Blue Devils

2. 75.250 ~ The Cavaliers

3. 75.400 ~ Bluecoats

4. 74.450 ~ The Cadets

5. 73.800 ~ Phantom Regiment

6. 72.400 ~ Santa Clara Vanguard

7. 71.000 ~ Madison Scouts

8. 67.300 ~ Glassmen

9. 67.200 ~ Spirit from JSU

10. 66.950 ~ The Colts

11. 66.000 ~ Blue Knights

12. 65.150 ~ Blue Stars

13. 61.450 ~ Pacific Crest

14. 60.050 ~ Southwind

15. 57.400 ~ Mandarins

16. 54.500 ~ The Magic

17. 52.800 ~ Pioneer

Hey now - look at Blue Stars! Still a few to be heard from, different shows etc - but not bad at all for a first season in Div 1.

Allow me to spend a minute defending Cadets. Anyone who's seen them ever, over the course of any season, knows that the time to beat them is early on. Heck, last year Cavaliers were obliterating them before Cadets caught up and won the title going away. Phantom is close right now, but being close in June isn't nearly like being close to the Cadets in August. I think Phantom's got some work to do, or they'll be no better than fifth.

this season is gonna be GGGRREEAAATTT ^0^

I said the Cadets will scorea 74.3 the other day.

Cadets scored a 70 point something last year in their first competition, and lost by 2.7 points to the Cavies in their 2nd competition. As we all know, they won DCI last year pretty easily at the end. Scoring over 74 tonite means they are ahead of last season's Championship pace. But it's waaay too early to speculate beyond that.

Edited by X DM

this season is gonna be GGGRREEAAATTT ^0^

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah b**bs

SDUB Broke 60... very nice