10. 66.950 ~ The Colts

11. 66.000 ~ Blue Knights

12. 65.150 ~ Blue Stars

13. 61.450 ~ Pacific Crest

14. 60.050 ~ Southwind

15. 57.400 ~ Mandarins

16. 54.500 ~ The Magic

17. 52.800 ~ Pioneer

If this is based on the most recent high score, I don't think it's right.. if it's just tonight's scores.. maybe..

Stef

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets scored a 70 something last year in their first competition, and lost by 2.7 points to the Cavies in their 2nd competition. As we all know, they won DCI last year pretty easily at the end. Scoring over 74 tonite means they are ahead of last season's Championship pace.

true...but check their score for this week last year....they started a week later this year if i'm not mistaken

Hey now - look at Blue Stars! Still a few to be heard from, different shows etc - but not bad at all for a first season in Div 1.

Hey Jim, the beer your mom gave you when you were young really did screw you up !!

Think back Older Geezer, Blue Stars were on of the original members of DCI back in 1972 !!

Just in case you forgot. B)

Hey Jim, the beer your mom gave you when you were young really did screw you up !!

Think back Older Geezer, Blue Stars were on of the original members of DCI back in 1972 !!

Just in case you forgot. B)

Thanks for the update but I do remember watching them at the Shriners in '72.

First year back in Div 1 or equivalent in a very long time - how's that?

Jim

If this is based on the most recent high score, I don't think it's right.. if it's just tonight's scores.. maybe..

Stef

Why not?

Allow me to spend a minute defending Cadets. Anyone who's seen them ever, over the course of any season, knows that the time to beat them is early on. Heck, last year Cavaliers were obliterating them before Cadets caught up and won the title going away. Phantom is close right now, but being close in June isn't nearly like being close to the Cadets in August. I think Phantom's got some work to do, or they'll be no better than fifth.

i totally agree- cadets are in my opinion the hardest working corps in the division- they may start a little dirty or weak but in their case its usually due to a very high level of difficulty in their show- they are great about maxing it out the last 3 or 4 weeks and i give them lots of props for that...

Current Ranks:

1. 76.550 ~ Blue Devils

2. 75.400 ~ Bluecoats

3. 75.250 ~ The Cavaliers

4. 74.450 ~ The Cadets

5. 73.800 ~ Phantom Regiment

6. 72.400 ~ Santa Clara Vanguard

7. 71.000 ~ Madison Scouts

8. 67.300 ~ Glassmen

9. 67.200 ~ Spirit from JSU

10. 66.950 ~ The Colts

11. 66.000 ~ Blue Knights

12. 65.150 ~ Blue Stars

13. 61.450 ~ Pacific Crest

14. 60.050 ~ Southwind

15. 57.400 ~ Mandarins

16. 54.500 ~ The Magic

17. 52.800 ~ Pioneer

Psssst... check the rankings vs scores again, you made a <little> typo....

Edited to add: Ummmm, where are you getting these numbers? Cavies popped a 76 last show out. Unless you are comparing tonight's BC score with the average of Cavies???

Edited by OrlandoContraAlum

true...but check their score for this week last year....they started a week later this year if i'm not mistaken

True enough. They did lose to the Cavaliers last year by 4.05 points in their 3rd competition though too. In their 3rd competition last year they did not reach a 72. Tonite out of the gate, they were higher than their first 3 competitions last year

Edited by X DM