Birmingham Scores

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thats almost as cheesey as the bluecoats people saying "objects are closer than they appear!!!!1!!!11"

man... your blue anti-hype just never ends...

I heard that Phantom's folding tomorrow

Yeah, I figured. Oh well, bye bye Phantom. :ph34r:

I do sense potential in Phantom's show...I just hope they realize it as they did last year

and dont expect it to any time this season...

here's the deal there P+P... we've all got our opinions, our biases- i think mine and yours are pretty much blatent- its not what we say about those that matters the most- its the way/attitude that our opinions are expressed...

i may say..."woo hoo! way to go bloooo- i'm so excited" as my expression of my opinion

and you always seem to say something about blue hype being cheesy, or blue is going to drop , or that people are too excited for the 'coats, or that the bluecoats fans dont have a reason to be so vocal on DCP- you are the one who is hating, man... when i or others say that bluecoats are doing great, or we are really happy about it, its not the same as us bagging on phantom, or telling you to stop being so optimistic for phantoms chances...

its just like... i think "maybe THIS time someone will say something positive about the coats and phantom&pitch WON'T come in and start hating" and more times than not you proove me wrong...

here's the deal there P+P... we've all got our opinions, our biases- i think mine and yours are pretty much blatent- its not what we say about those that matters the most- its the way/attitude that our opinions are expressed...

i may say..."woo hoo! way to go bloooo- i'm so excited" as my expression of my opinion

and you always seem to say something about blue hype being cheesy, or blue is going to drop , or that people are too excited for the 'coats, or that the bluecoats fans dont have a reason to be so vocal on DCP

umm... "objects are closer than they appear" is cheesy in my opinion, somthing which you say are expressable. If you're entitles to say yours then so am i. I've never said BC fans dont have the right to be vocal, it just gets annoying to me, as do the crown hypers. and if you can say BC will move up, then i can say they can drop the thing is we dont know either way so its fine to say that. and it might not even be hating, maybe i just think there are 4 or 5 other corps out there who will do better in the latter portion of the season... is that hating? nope.

v

- you are the one who is hating, man... when i or others say that bluecoats are doing great, or we are really happy about it, its not the same as us bagging on phantom, or telling you to stop being so optimistic for phantoms chances...

its just like... i think "maybe THIS time someone will say something positive about the coats and phantom&pitch WON'T come in and start hating" and more times than not you proove me wrong...

hahah you're a funny guy.

first, i have no problem with people saying BC is doing great bc of course they are...

now, when it comes to people predicting top 4, 3, and higher placements i have problems with that because its the FIRST WEEK OF THE SEASON.

im too post conscious about what i say and what i do to predict phantoms placement like blue fans do. yes in the "top 12 2006" threads i have had them up, and in the predict the first score i have had them up, but its not based on anything other then speculation so you really cant say ive hyped phantoms show/placement. have i been excited for it? heck yes, but ive never used that excitement as a vehicle to make profound statement like they are going to do this or do that.

RECAP is up

Phantom wins the music caption

Edited by dciguy01