Birmingham Scores

I remember seeing Cadets in Toledo in 2004....they scored a 77??? :worthy:

Gosh.....I really can't remember that...and it is only two years ago. Those are some HIGH Toledo scores by the Cadets and Cavies!!!! b**bs

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh.....I really can't remember that...and it is only two years ago. Those are some HIGH Toledo scores by the Cadets and Cavies!!!! b**bs

I remember The Cadets outscoring the Cavies at the beginning of the season in 04'...people were saying they were gonna win....and then....haha...well...

I know and I'm glad that the hornline is so talented and the percussion can really bring it, but the drum feature wasn't as stellar as last year and the hornline never really gets to show its muscles... so the focus is, again, mostly on the singing and narration...

Sounds just like last year's 4th place corps....

actually, I prefer the YOWZA over this.

Wait a minute. This comment would qualify as throwing out the baby with the bath water. All they have to do is mute the singer and this could be a great show.

dont get pissy just bc he didnt like the cadets, your posting history give you away. if he didnt like it he didnt like it. hence why they call it an opinion.

Statements like The Cadets show was terrible, or "maybe Southwind was higher than The Cadets" show nothing more than poor insight. I've seen The Cadets, Phantom, and Southwind this year, and I know that it is completely ridiculous to say that Southwind's show was more enjoyable than Cadets or any other top Div. 1 corps for that matter. The review that the other user posted was not sincere, it was stupid.

:feednotroll: