I'm feeling ornery...

well excuse me (you?) for not knowing (being informed) that you'd changed your screen name....?

most of the members who have done that have had just the user name changed and retained all of the posts, member information, etc. and put their former posting name in their signature, leading to my misconception.

so sorry :ph34r:

Edited by BariEuph

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well excuse me (you?) for not knowing (being informed) that you'd changed your screen name....?

most of the members who have done that have had just the user name changed and retained all of the posts, member information, etc. and put their former posting name in their signature, leading to my misconception.

Nikk is Nikk, Tsar is in both names, I picked it up without even clicking on the thread he first posted in with the new name. Whats the big deal ??

~G~

how does one become a mod.?

You can send any inquiry to rich@drumcorpsplanet.com.

how does one become a mod.?

Well, first you have to.... ^0^

I don't recall taking you to task for not knowing who I was, I merely commented that I had been here longer than a week, but thanks for the extra helping of attitude with the side of condescension. Might you perhaps have a little chianti or a dry red that I could sip on to accompany this course?

Nikk is Nikk, Tsar is in both names, I picked it up without even clicking on the thread he first posted in with the new name. Whats the big deal ??

~G~

clearly you're scandalously more intelligent than i then. honestly the first post i saw under "the tsar" didn't strike me as something of nikk's but rather of a high school bando, so i never made the association. again, crucify me if you must. i'll live. :)

I don't recall taking you to task for not knowing who I was, I merely commented that I had been here longer than a week, but thanks for the extra helping of attitude with the side of condescension. Might you perhaps have a little chianti or a dry red that I could sip on to accompany this course?

i could do with less of your condescension, personally :)

let's split a bottle and call it a night. see you labor day?

Nikk, you had me fooled as well...

Can we let this one slide? It seems like everyone is not happy that the days are getting shorter or something having to do with the tides and how the stars are not lining up or something about a blade of grass bent the wrong way...

Can we let this one slide? It seems like everyone is not happy that the days are getting shorter or something having to do with the tides and how the stars are not lining up or something about a blade of grass bent the wrong way...

It's done.

Psst.. Nikk..

Mike New owned it for a little while.. and for a short time we had tried to establish a NP -- we even had a board of directors who were supposed to "own" the site.

It wasn't well established publicly, but there were definitely more than two owners of the site.

:)

Stef