Powder Springs, GA Predictions

Geluf, I agree with you. I misread the earlier post---you CANNOT compare scores from different shows!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how some people here can actually view this result as a Bluecoats "victory" and they weren't even in the show!!

Are you reading the same thread I am? Cadets had a good score especially for their second show. It is a little early to compare the Bluecoats and Cadets when they aren't at the same show.

Amazing how some people here can actually view this result as a Bluecoats "victory" and they weren't even in the show!!

Not to mention they didn't have too much competition when they hit the score - Scouts are rebuilding a bit this season. This is an inane debate - you CANNOT compare head-to-head at different shows on different nights.

Tuesday, June 27th....Bluecoats and Cadets are at the same show in Evansville, IN til then different judges so can't compare.

Good Luck to all involved!

It's pointless to gauge whether a show will "tank" after the first week. We ALL remember how COMPLETELY different BD's 2002 show was at the beginning of the season. Some corps routinely come out "hot" and plateau by late July. Historically, the Cadets usually start slow and gain momentum.

:laugh: coudn't agree more....

This is the exact same thing we went through last year, it'll all pan out in the end

Besides all that....Good opening score for Boston...keep em' coming!

Geluf, I agree with you. I misread the earlier post---you CANNOT compare scores from different shows!

of course you can. you just have to take into consideration that there is some uncertainty due to the different judging panels. some of this variability among individual judges averages out when you add up the scores of all 8 judges. my guess is that the total score has a precision of about 0.5 points. In other words, any judging panel should be within about 0.5 points of any other judging panel when looking at the same corps.