3 Boston Crusaders 71.600

4 Spirit from JSU 68.700

5 Southwind 60.200

6 The Magic 56.200

DIVISION II

1 Teal Sound 57.600

Senior Corps

1 CorpsVets, Sr. 47.250

They have a fairly nice mature brass sound, but honestly, unless some MAJOR rewrites are made, I simply do not see this show breaking 90. I didn't really like what they did with the Higdon works, there isn't much music GE (to me) and it's quite jarring. Not much flow to the show yet.

That is an amazing score for them this early, I just hope that the show is below the performers and they peak early in the season. Lets just hope for the best and that the performers are just performing the crap out of the show! b**bs I can't wait to see the show no matter what...GO BAC!!!

They have a fairly nice mature brass sound, but honestly, unless some MAJOR rewrites are made, I simply do not see this show breaking 90. I didn't really like what they did with the Higdon works, there isn't much music GE (to me) and it's quite jarring. Not much flow to the show yet.

Also, we did not perform our whole show tonight, which accounts for the low score. In fact, we were told that we were going to be exhibition only. Go figure. We did our opener and ballad, and then brought the house down with Georgia.

Well lets all hope for the best!

You figure Glassmen haven't competed for a while so they are probably up around Boston's level and Madison didn't compete tonight. For all we know, Boston's 71 may still only put them in 9th.

Edited by dciguy01

You figure Glassmen haven't competed for a while so they are probably up around Boston's level and Madison didn't compete tonight. For all we know, Boston's 71 may still only put them in 9th.

Hello! it is June which is a bit early for slotting anyone... Give some credit where credit is due. Boston opened up 2 point below phantom ( with 4-5 shows under their belt) and 4 point below Cadets. Their score puts them in a block of corps under BD and Cavie's which is pretty #### good