Columbia, MO Review

My computer really sucks all of a sudden and shut all those cool little extras off.

Could you email what you said to me, baker120@chapman.edu

I would really appreciate it...and man you must be on here all the time!!!

SWEET!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll retract

Edited by nero14

1) bluecoats were within 1.9 at their last meeting-- "not remotely close"??... if i need to learn how to read, you need to learn how to use appropriate descriptions... and let me guess- madison IS remotely close to bloo on 2006? i love the logic

2) i read his review- i've read it several times- and i know how to read (what the crap, man?)- i'm not at all upset that he didnt like it... he can not like it all day long- thats fine- but when he starts taking cheap shots about using a song from madison 2003, and making some of the wild inferences he did about marching clean- when other corps are marching clean and not getting the same criticism-- i'm going to say something- i am not suprised at all that you of all people would agree with him 100%... we have had this same discussion the last 2 summers, remember?? i remember last summer how madison was going to be in the top 3 and blue wasnt going to come close... and how even then you tried to make me sound nuts for saying they had the goods to take 5th...

3) i am really sick of you phantom and madison people using these "bloo backers" and "bloo borg" slangs... get off it man... there are so many more phantom and madison fans out there... why do you think bloo will always be voted on before them at MTSU (if the votes arnt rigged)... you need to get over the fact that other people out there like other corps as much as you love yours-- i'm sick of these little names you come up with, and i'm sick of you and about 3 or 4 other madison fans hating on the bluecoats fans every chance you get-- what on earth did we do to you? where is all this negativity comming from?? i can speak for me and most of bluecoats supporters i know in saying that our love for the organization is NOT at the expense of other corps- maybe you should take a lesson

4) nobody is trying to stop you from liking the bluecoats- thats all in your head- if you are a person who has a movie ruined for them because your friends tell you its a GOOD movie- then is that your friends' fault for telling you its good or yours for being too sensitive to their description?

:worthy: Ugh...ok this is getting ########

Let's move away from the personal attacks dude...back to the topic, if someone has something to add to my review or a point of contention, I welcome it...but let's be CIVIL about it...and not flip out like some people on here... :blink:

Edited by BigBadMadMan

Edited by nero14

Edited by nero14

you've recieved some positve feedback- you've also had to post about 10 times after you wrote your review explaining yourself in response to negative feedback- dont make it seem like its been unanimous because it hasnt been.

lol ok here goes...

I replied each time because as the author of the thread, I felt an obligation to interact with those who had questions...although I knew I'd get people that, no matter what I said or how many times I replied, would never be happy and would gripe for the sake of griping...

and when I say positive feedback, I'm not just talking about the replies to this thread...that also includes the PM's I've received...

:P

BUT...this line of convo needs to get back to the original topic...no need to hash this out here when we have so many other threads to do the same thing. I didn't ask for it to go to this place, and I never meant for it to....

Edited by BigBadMadMan

Edited by nero14

i'll see if there is anything personal that i need to reply to between now and then...

oh geez...don't flatter yourself...lol :blink:

anyhow...I'll snap my fingers and we'll be back on topic...

Edited by BigBadMadMan

This was a very good review!

Thank you for taking the time to write it, and please don't be deterred from writing future reviews!

Thanks for the great review. I just hope that some people who have replied will eventually get over themselves.

Your comments about playing a 'harder' book caught my attention. That's what Pioneer is attempting to do this year (music and drill)......so far it's been a struggle and will probably continue through the rest of the season. Could be so much better with a full-size corps.......

Where are all the kids who tried out, but did not make the Colts, Phantom, Cavaliers, Scouts, etc? They could be marching a D1 corps and gaining valuable experience for next summer.......

Oh well......

Please keep posting your reviews.....they are well-written and objective....